Average Temperatures in Otavalo, Ecuador
- The annual average temperature in Otavalo, Ecuador is mild at 14.5 degrees Celsius (58.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures have a range of 0.5 °C (0.9°F) which is an extremely low range.
- November is the warmest month (mild) with a mean temperature of 14.7 degrees Celsius (58.46 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (July) is mild with an average temperature of 14.2 degrees Celsius (57.56 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Otavalo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Otavalo Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Otavalo
- La Concordia, Ecuador - 125 kms (77.7 miles) W
- Quito, Ecuador - 50.6 kms (31.4 miles) SSW
- Izobamba, Ecuador - 73.8 kms (45.8 miles) SSW
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 143.8 kms (89.3 miles) SSW
- Portoviejo, Ecuador - 282.5 kms (175.6 miles) WSW
- Pichilingue, Ecuador - 199.1 kms (123.7 miles) SW
- Milagro, Ecuador - 300.3 kms (186.6 miles) SSW
- Guayaquil, Ecuador - 321 kms (199.5 miles) SW
- Canar, Ecuador - 318.5 kms (197.9 miles) SSW
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 486 kms (302 miles) SSW