| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Otavalo in November is mild at 14.7 °C (58.46 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 96.5mm (3.8in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:06 long and the longest day is 12:06 long with an average length of 12:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Otavalo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Otavalo, Ecuador
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Otavalo:
- La Concordia, Ecuador - 125 kms (77.7 miles) W
- Quito, Ecuador - 50.6 kms (31.4 miles) SSW
- Izobamba, Ecuador - 73.8 kms (45.8 miles) SSW
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 143.8 kms (89.3 miles) SSW
- Portoviejo, Ecuador - 282.5 kms (175.6 miles) WSW
- Pichilingue, Ecuador - 199.1 kms (123.7 miles) SW
- Milagro, Ecuador - 300.3 kms (186.6 miles) SSW
- Guayaquil, Ecuador - 321 kms (199.5 miles) SW
- Canar, Ecuador - 318.5 kms (197.9 miles) SSW
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 486 kms (302 miles) SSW